Re: search engines

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:24:10 CST
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry, I didn't check the links before I sent them.  I'm not affiliated with
any of these companies; I'm trying to get my first site up. Here is a
revised list, plus I added the other site which was just suggested by Kara
Shallenberg.

Publicity:
	http://se.westhost.com/mmanual.html   (see Sect 4 � Search Engine Listing)
	http://photo.net/wtr/thebook/publicizing.html