Re: Beginner's e-commerce guide?

by "John Shriver" <johnshriver(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Jun 2000 12:32:28 PDT
 To:  pegleg(at)rapidnet.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Karen,
I'm not sure if I snagged this little gem off this list or I picked it up
somewhere else. This site is called the Virtual Library of WWW Development.

http://www.stars.com/Vlib/

Scroll down the right side of the page and there is some helpful information
on e-Commerce, as well as other insights.

HTH, John