Re: CSS and font sizing

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:02:28 CDT
 To:  TimmiG(at)verbatim.com.au,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Timmi,

I've only used CSS a little bit.  If you want to see if this makes a
difference or not (because I'm unsure), try using a specific point size
instead of -1 and put quotes around the individual typeface names instead of
the whole group.  Example below:

h2{color:red;  font-family:�arial�, �helvetica�, �sans serif�;
text-align:left;  text-indent:1in;  font-size:18pt}

Regards,
Susan V.