Re: Paint shop pro

by Bill Costlow <atlatyl(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:59:21 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  david pippen <pipwax(at)mediaone.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
It's been upgraded to version 7 now.  I've used it
since version 5 and I think it's one of the best
graphics editors on the market.

For web graphics, it's hard to beat and the new
digital photo filters and editing are unbeatable.  You
can download a 30 day trial version that's fully
funtional from the JASC site.

Hope this helps,

Bill