RE: printing a page from the web

by Complex <complex_hwg(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:53:07 -0800 (PST)
 To:  HWGBASICS <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

--- Debra Sawyers <dsawyers(at)ptd.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately, the PDF option isn't available, the page I want to
> print is
> dynamically generated from options selected on an asp form...and
> processed
> into results page which I need to print.
>
> Some one suggested to me OL that it may be possible to turn off
> headers and
> footers in print options.
>
> Thanks
>
> Deb

It is possible. I'm using Netscape 4.76 on a Mac. Going to the File
menu and choosing Page Setup, you'll notice a pop-up box in the upper
left of the dialog box that says "Page Attributes". If you're using
Windows, I hope the dialog box looks like mine. :-)   Click on that
pop-up box and select the next option, Netscape Communicator 4.76 (or
whatever). NOW the dialog box will give you control of what gets
printed in the header and footer of the page, on the left, right, and
middle.

Failing all else, I suppose you can edit screen shots of your page,
cutting and pasting them together until you get one image of your page,
and printing that. Ugh!

=====
Michael Greisman
Webmaster