Re: Color Help

by "Warmfeelings.com" <warmfeelingscom(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:59:16 -0800 (PST)
 To:  jtpolk(at)texas.net,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jim,

I agree, the color, #ff5200 is much too red looking..

I viewed the color in IE5 with a Sony Multiscan 520GS
monitor.

>From your list of colors,

The only color I can see that might be somewhat
questionable is #FF9966. That one seems slitely more
pinkish than orange to me... But all of the others
look perfect to me...

Tell them that 9 out of 10 (smart) people said their
color looks RED !!

-Tom