anniebdesigns, was: Re:

by Ken Lanxner <klanxner(at)home.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:54:41 -0800
 To:  Annie Burke <anniebdesign(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On 2/5/01 at 05:18 PM, Annie Burke <anniebdesign(at)hotmail.com> wrote:

> On my site http://www.anniebdesigns.com/links.html
>
> I have listed pages I have completed. The latest sites I have
completed

> http://www.brushbunch.com/pleasures.html (pleasures of the heart)
> http://www.brushbunch.com/galleria.html (galleria)
> http://www.brushbunch.com/paintedgift.html (painted gift)
> http://www.brushbunch.com/tolegranny.html (rural roote treasures)
> http://www.brushbunch.com/cobebcottage.html (cobweb cottage)
>
> all show up fine when accessed from any other sourse, ie... email
> link, favorites, bookmarks, other sites linked back to it. But from my
> portfolio page, and only there, and only those five sites listed, do
> not show any gifs or backgrounds at all.

These links on your portfolio page all have a trailing slash mark.
Rather than brushbunch.com/pleasures.html you have
brushbunch.com/pleasures.html/

That final slash mark will not prevent most browsers from finding your
page, but it indicates another directory level that is not really there
so the browser gets confused looking for your images directory.

Use the links exactly as above and they will work fine.

Ken

http://www.thirdlives.com
ThirdLives

http://simplelives.com