Re: To the Captain:) Re: first initial letter as a gif-picture

by Ken Lanxner <klanxner(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:33:00 -0800
 To:  Bryan Gillispie <bryang(at)hp9000.macc.cc.mo.us>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On 3/2/01 at 10:04 AM, Bryan Gillispie <bryang(at)hp9000.macc.cc.mo.us>
wrote:

> I am still digesting your post. I missed the DTD thread. Can you tell
> me what exactly that thread has to do with the solution that I posted?
>
> Also as a side not from what thread did the line you quoted, '>> From
> the arguments presented on this VERY LIST those users should be
> ignored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!', come from? It seems in
> your post that you are disagreeing with something I have never
> written, although the way your present that quote it seems to come
> from my post.
>
> The solution I provided was in the context of the original post and
> not to be every HWG thread compliant.

As a contributor to the DTD thread, I'll jump in here. I *believe* Fuzzy
was trying to ask why we try to build pages accessible to the small
percentage of disabled people, but don't seem to care much about the
small percentage of people who are unable to view the latest browser
technologies.

The number of exclamation marks attests to his zeal. Personally, I think
maybe one or two !! would have been enough. His comments were not
directly related to your post, but it is the nature of good conversation
(such as this forum) to be non-linear. This is probably not the first
time a post has not directly responded to a question. :-)

Ken

---
Simplelives * Web design
http://simplelives.com