What free web site accounts allow remote loading of images?

by Olga Stewart <stewart_olga(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:27:36 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi y'all!  <G>

Last weekend, TRIPOD's program to get rid of its'
account spammers and hackers went berserk.  About
30,000 sites were deleted.  Most of those sites
belonged to innocent TRIPOD members.

Now, I hear that both TRIPOD and GEOCITIES don't allow
remote loading of images.  ANGELFIRE has had this
policy in place for some time, now.

In regards to all of this, I would like to move some
of the contents of my TRIPOD directory to another
server.  And it's going to have to be a free web space
server, as I don't have the money to get my own domain
name.

So, I'm wondering if any of you know of any free web
site servers that still allow remote loading of
images?

This is important because I have some TRIPOD pages
with guestbooks.  And these guestbooks have some of
the page images in them.  I would like those guestbook
images to display with the dreaded 'red x blank space'
showing up.

If anybody has any information on my query, I'd really
appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks, in advance.

Take care.  :>).
                                                 Olga

=====
"I have not lost my mind - it's backed up on disk
 somewhere."
                                       -- Unknown

Visit Olga's/Maddie's world at-->
http://members.tripod.com/~MikesMaddie