Re: arrow

by Ken Lanxner <klanxner(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Apr 2001 00:21:53 -0700
 To:  hwg_basics <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On 4/18/01 at 7:21 AM, Captain F.M. O'Lary <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net> wrote:

> At 07:26 PM 4/17/01 -0500, Hef wrote:

> >ok im needing a program or a website that would let me make a logo
> >with a circle rotating around it, so any ideas? Thanks!

> LOTS !!!!

> HTH, Fuzzy.

I could be wrong about this, Fuzzy, but I believe that Hef was asking
for specific ideas about his rotating circle -- not whether you had any
general ideas rumbling through your brain about life, design, and
sitting in the warm sun while sipping a cold brew. :-) But thanks for
reminding us that you do indeed have ideas!

Take care,
Ken

---
Simplelives * Web Design