Anchor Tag Problem

by HerB <herblondeness(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:48:51 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
>With IE, if you have multiple links to different
anchors in a page, once you
>visit one of those links, all links to that page will
become "visited", even
>if they point to different anchors.
>With Netscape, links to the same page but different
anchors are considered
>unique and won't change color until you visit that
particular anchor.
<./snippet>

You could make images out of the links.  That would
solve the 'all links showing as visited' problem, but
then again, as images none of the links would show as
'visited'.  I don't know if this would be a viable
solution or not, given your client's parameters.
Either way, good luck in figuring this one out. :-)
Elise