Re: Question for db gurus (was RE: SSI question)

by Web boy <web_boy_(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:48:54 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Ed Peddycoart <epeddycoart(at)cg2.com>,
HWGBASICS <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ed....

Sure PHP with a mysql database is a great combination
to pull information from a database.  Last year when I
changed jobs I was pushed into learning php and
mysql(administration) and let me tell you I love it.
I consider myself an intermdiate developer in both
now(no where near some guys that can rattle off syntax
off the cuff and bamb everything works) so if you need
any help feel free to drop me a line.

Well here are various sites that have some good
examples and tutorials to aid you in your learning:

www.php.net
www.phpbuilders.com
www.devshed.com
www.webmasterbase.com