Re: domain registry

by Bjorn Van Simaeys <cyberplasma(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  jim barchuk <jb(at)jbarchuk.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jim,

I understand your frustration. I took the time to go
back to new.net and read the fine print. This is it:

<fineprint>
* New.net domain names are accessible by persons that
use one of our partner ISPs to access the Internet or
who activate their browsers. This number is limited
now, but growing daily. For source information click
here.
</fineprint>

Basically, you have to use one of their partner ISPs
of install their plug-in. No way! I head that some of
the major ISPs don't support this - so I conclude that
they must have good reasons for this. So will I ignore
them as well!

Bjorn Van Simaeys
www.bvsenterprises.com