Re: hwg-basics-digest V1 #997

by Heather Clark <iris777888(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just a quick comment, then a question:

On sites like the one listed below,
http://www.aboveboardlinks.com/DawnFarm/, I cannot use
the site in Opera, my browser of choice, nor Mozilla.
The popup menus don't come up, and the links when
clicked on just give me the url with a # at then end.
I've encountered this with several sites recently. I
don't know why this happens, but I figure there are
bound to be others, however insignificant, that this
happens to. Just thought it was worth pointing out.

Now the question, I have a host that I use that is
very cheap, reliable and offers excellent services.
I'm not a reseller, just a satisfied customer. Can I
provide the information about that host here? Is that
allowed? I see people talking about free hosting and I
think this is the next best thing.

Thanks,
Heather