Re: register

by Heather Clark <iris777888(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:49:30 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've not had any experience with register.com either,
so can't comment on them. I just wanted to add that I
have had very good luck with Dotster.com. I use them
to manage all of my client site domains and they even
helped me get a name transferred that NetSol was
hesitant to release. They are cheap, not quite as
cheap as GoDaddy but sooooo much less than NetSol. I
went with them before I knew about GoDaddy and the
only problem I've had was on one transaction where
their server didn't accept my payment. I let them know
and it was fixed the same day and they appologized.
Not quite as good as a personal response from the
president :-), but good enough for me.

Heather