Re: ASP woes

by Matthew Ohlman <matthew_ohlman(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:20:32 -0800 (PST)
 To:  IceWolf <icewolf(at)tampabay.rr.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You are missing an .inc (include) file.  Perhaps you
didn't upload it when you switched servers.  Here's
the message I get in Netscape/Mozilla (which is
excellent BTW for debugging ASP Internal Server
Errors, because it actually gives you the error):

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/roster.asp, line 62

You can make one of these by creating a text file and
saving it as a *.inc file.

Hope this helps,
Matthew

The include file 'rosterfiles/_fpclass/fpdblib.inc'
was not found.