Re: programs

by "Dan Forgie" <danforgie(at)talenstoys.myrmid.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:26:38 -0500 (CDT)
 To:  <tammyc1975(at)yahoo.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tammy,

There is no real best program to design a website in my opinion, only ones
that make it easier to design.  The choice is up to you after trying
various programs, like:  Macromedia Dreamweaver, MS Frontpage, HotDog(if
it still is out there), Adobe Pagemaker, and several others.  If you have
free webspace, most providers have a little program that loads and helps
you.  AOLPress and the Yahoo! Geocities Site Builder come to mind.  Of
course, there is always the option of Handcoding the HTML yourself as
well.

--
Dan Forgie

Talen's Toys: