Re: Clickable Image Flip

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:19:04 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  bdoorn(at)iinet.net.au
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:52 PM 10/13/99 +0800, you wrote:

Hello!

Actually, this can be done with HTML.  "IF" you don't mind the borders
around your images.  Unless you specify a [border=0] argument in your image
tags, you will get the link-colored border anyway.  Perhaps a setting of
[border=2, 3, or 4] on the image tags would do the trick.  This isn't
fancy, nor is it near as much fun as some cool JavaScript, but, just as
visited text links on a page change color after the link is visited, so
would the border around the picture.  Just my limited 2 pennies worth.
Hope it helps.

Mike