Re: Keywords

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:51:43 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  jb(at)jbarchuk.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:49 AM 10/14/99 -0400, you wrote:

Greetings, Jim!

Thank for your comments.  I actually thought at the time I was indexing the
site that I should separate and register each page, instead of just the
main page.  I did a "boo-boo" and included the exact same keyword list in
each and every page....you've got me pointed in the right direction.  Thank
you very much.

Mike