Re: menu

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:06:46 -0500
 To:  "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>,
"hwg-basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

uh...I mean...Hi Steven! hehehe...

I think I have been misunderstood...my suggestion to use SSI to generate
certain page sections on the fly was based more in my limited experience
with footers...and, I do know that you can use environment variables, for
example: [ENV_TITLE], or something like that, and use it in a conditional
statement whereby, given the title of the page, then that pages listing in
a link menu would NOT include the "href"...it would just be text...BUT, I
don't know exactly HOW to do it...I'm sure there are those on the list that
do. Someone? Help? :)

Mike