Re: Mac HTML editors

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Apr 2000 19:17:41 -0500
 To:  Lori Eldridge <lorel(at)ior.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Everyone...Happy Easter!

Just my rebel-rousing two cents worth on this tidbit:

At 02:28 PM 4/23/00 -0700, Lori Eldridge wrote:

>Someone mentioned in a recent post that a web designer shouldn't use
>unregistered software, or was it non-commercial software (I can't >remember).

I don't get it. In either case, it's El Toro Poopoo. Web publishing is
kinda like surfing...if you're good, you can do it on a dang bed slat!
Heck...I have all kinds of little freeware and public domain editors that I
use. Although I do own FrontPage, and have evaluated other HTML editors
(WYSIWIG and text alike), what it comes down to is whatever an author is
comfortable using...free or temporary. I mean, all we need is for the code
to stick to the mylar, right? So, IMHO, use whatever you choose.

Mike

Michael Jon Muehlendorf
E-Mail: mailto:coyote(at)scenic-bluffs.com
WWW: http://www.scenic-bluffs.com/fsg/