Re: form question

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:06:42 -0500
 To:  Lori Eldridge <lorel(at)ior.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Good Morning Lori!

After a quick glance at your code, I see that in your hidden input values,
you have "First Name, Last Name...etc.". In your text input boxes, you
change the case of "Name" to "name". Also, in your hidden input values for
"Daytime phone, Evening phone...etc.", you show them as "Phone" in your
text input boxes. Equalize the cases, and it should work fine.

Good luck!

Mike

At 09:49 PM 4/24/00 -0700, Lori Eldridge wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I have my form page all set up and uploaded on site. My web host says the
formmail document is already installed and I don't need to add anything to
it. However when I test the form it is giving me an error message saying
there is no first and last name when I did input it in. I can't see
anything wrong with the code for the first and last name. Can somone look
it over and let me know what is wrong please?