Re: ip address lookup - Re: visitors from another world

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2000 07:05:44 -0500
 To:  Rick Alexander <tralexan(at)mindspring.com>,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello List!

I have watched several threads over the last few months, on this list and
others in the Guild pertaining to copyright. I read a very interesting
article in the New York Times on Freenet and Gnutella, two software
programs under development that the author's claim will ultimately make
copyright issues obsolete, and one of which claims to provide complete
anonymity for the user. It's a .PDF, and if anyone wants a copy, please
email me off list and I'll send it to you. (28K in size.)

All the Best,

Mike