Re: Website Appraisal

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:20:50 -0600
 To:  "Anthony Romano" <datachem(at)shadow.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello Anthony!

There used to be a "Critique" list here at HWG. You might find an audience
there that may offer better "constructive" criticism than I can. In a
nutshell, I went to the site. I was offered the opportunity to download
Flash 5.0, which I declined. The server sent a data stream anyway, and the
nuts-and-bolts of it is...after waiting 1 minute and 45 seconds, I was
going nuts, and ready to bolt. I have a 56K connection, so there is not
really a bandwidth issue here. Perhaps those with ISDN, DSL, T1's, or T3's
wouldn't mind waiting for the download.

HTH,

Mike

At 02:46 PM 1/18/01 -0700, Anthony Romano wrote:
>Hi:
>
>I was wondering whether some of you could take a look at this site and tell
>me what you think.  The url is:
>http://www.mdr-entertainment.com
>Thanks.
>
>Anthony Romano
>"Justice through Science"

Michael Jon Muehlendorf
Freedom Systems Group
email: mailto:coyote(at)scenic-bluffs.com
www: http://www.scenic-bluffs.com/fsg/