RE: Text line length - Was: [Seen this lately?]

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Sat, 27 Jan 2001 09:30:43 -0600
 To:  Lead <lead(at)sunshineband.org>,
Freda Lockert <fredalockert(at)clara.co.uk>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jennifer....

At 08:43 AM 1/27/01 -0600, Lead wrote:

>As for Comic Sans, the mere sight of it sets my teeth on edge, and it's
>one of the quickest ways to get me to ignore or leave a website (snip)
>This font is, IMO, a dead giveaway that the person who authored the >page
doesn't know what they're doing

...a mighty sweeping opinion, in my opinion. :-)  Comic Sans has its place,
depending upon the overall purpose and content of the site. To say that its
users "don't know what they're doing"...well, from a psychological
standpoint, hehehe...it takes one to know one? From a general standpoint,
there was a time when none of us knew what we were doing.

>Jeniffer
>OffLead Productions

Oh, well....every village has one.

Happy HTMLing!