Re: top row problem

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:14:54 -0600
 To:  "Roadrunner" <glandry1(at)maine.rr.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello Greg!

No white space shows in IE5.5.

BTW....very nice looking page, my man!

Happy HTMLing,

Mike

At 06:25 PM 2/14/01 -0500, Roadrunner wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Can someone tell me why there is white space under the logo in the upper
>right hand corner at http://hill-martin.com/test/test.html? The is no white
>space underneath the logo or the Hill-Martin Corp gif. This table has been a
>nightmare for me.
>
>Is there any book that gives a good explanation for complicated table
>layouts. I am getting very confused by data elements spanning over rows and
>what effects they have. I thought I understood tables but I keep getting
>unpredictable results based on my understanding.
>
>Thanks,
>Greg

Michael Jon Muehlendorf
Freedom Systems Group
email: mailto:coyote(at)scenic-bluffs.com
www: http://www.scenic-bluffs.com/fsg/