Re: Reproducing table attributes with CSS

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:56:27 -0600
 To:  r.bhaskar(at)compserv.gla.ac.uk,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Raj!

I believe you are talking about the css "box" model. Though there are many
browser conflicts and bugs, you can find a most exhaustive explanaition here:

<http://richinstyle.com/>

As a matter of fact, I have been reading css tutorials, etc. for over a
month now, and the above site has proved to offer the most comprehensive
view. There may be others, and probably are, but I just haven't run across
them yet. In any case, this site is worth looking at for anyone wanting to
move to css.

Happy XHTMLing!

Mike