Re: Table Alignment

by Roy Laws <rlaws(at)northstate.net>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Mar 2000 18:44:34 -0800
 To:  "Billy O'Connor" <billy(at)kennet1.freeserve.co.uk>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bill,

Hi.  I copied down your code and tried out the <center> and </center> and
it worked from my hard drive with NN.  HMMM.... Not sure why it isn't
working for you.  If I get a chance I will see about coping up the page to
my website and viewing it over the net.  I'll let you know if I get a chance.

Roy Laws
www.lawsconsulting.com
http://arlaws.itgo.com