Re: colours

by lavalier(at)erols.com

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:01:39 -0500
 To:  "David Ching" <lorax(at)eclipse.co.uk>,
"HTML Writers Guild Basic list" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There are a few links I can suggest to view and print out websafe colors:

here you can toggle from a black background to a white background.
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/puboff/design/color/index.html

here you can view what different websafe colors look like as text against a white, grey or black background
http://www.habanero.com/hex/hexwt.html

http://www.eons.com/216color.htm

http://www.dotparagon.com/resources/color.html

hope these are helpful.