Re: forms better address

 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:29:20 -0400
 To:  "Rachel Sz" <Pray(at)netnitco.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Rachel,

start with the missed spaces in this comment tag:

<!--This site was designed and written by Rachel Szilagyi using Windows
Notepad-->

remember, it should be: <!-- This site was designed and written by Rachel
Szilagyi using Windows Notepad -->.

When I view the page using MSIE 4.x under WIN 95/OSR2 up in the left corner
of the page I see "< A name="parts">. Yea, that's not supposed to be there
where I can see it :-)

Experience tells me the problem is *most likely* above there. So the
comment tag definitely qualifies as a prime suspect.

HTH,
Fuzzy

At 07:07 PM 6/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
>at http://edsequipment.com/parts.htm