WAP <Fuzzy is confused>

by "Mike O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:51:30 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Bill (et al),

Thanks for the morning chuckle !

I'm following this string pretty closely as I'll bet most of you are and
when I ran across this line I just had to laugh out loud: ">> - we will
have to depend more on content rather than graphics;"

Hello ?!?!?!

*Please* correct me if I'm wrong here, but the Internet (and web) have,
since day one, been about content - not graphics -.

Also (and again please correct me if I'm wrong here), *properly written*
HTML doesn't give a hoot about screen size. It matters not a bit, until you
begin to _depend_ on graphics for content..

So . . . I'm not really seeing the problem here. Would someone please
"enlighten" me?

TIA,
Fuzzy