Re: Images

 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:25:44 -0400
 To:  Roy Laws <rlaws(at)northstate.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The following is not a suggestion.

Small children and pets should leave the room.

Some completely hypothetical person might be inclined on a flight of whim
(probably brought on by childhood trauma) to go to:

http://www.visa.com

http://www.mastercard.com

http://www.ugettheidea-right?.com

and see what's hanging around there.

Of course - purely hypothetically and NEVER when your spouse is at home.

HTH,
Fuzzy
P.S. The kids and pets can come back in now.

At 09:54 PM 7/18/00 -0700, Roy Laws wrote:
>Greetings List,
>
>I have a client who wants to place an image of a Visa, Mastercard, and an
>American Express credit card on their site.
[ . . .]
>Roy
Captain F.M. O'Lary
webmaster(at)canopy.net