Re: Validator

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:21:26 -0400
 To:  "Susan Kemp" <SusanKemp(at)earthlink.net>,
"HTML Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At the risk of sounding like a broken record . . .

Susan, you don't need MAC users to view your stuff. You *especially* don't
need AOL users. All you need is a basic understanding of the HTML and this
http://validator.w3.org

I (also) do a lot of government work and face similar accessibility issues.
Honest, these two items are all that is needed to meet your goals and
requirements. But you definitely can not get by without either one of them.

HTH,
Fuzzy

At 05:58 PM 7/25/00 -0400, Susan Kemp wrote:
>Excellent points.  For us non-private designers those things aren't options.
>State and Federal websites must be accessible to numerous different
>browsers, although at the moment I wish I had that other guys latitude
>regarding Netscape.  I've had to hunt up folks with Mac's, AOL and we're
>even considering trying to find someone with WEB TV.
[ . . .]
>Susan Kemp
[ . . .]
Captain F.M. O'Lary