Re: Validator

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:07:47 -0400
 To:  "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Brian,

*even better*  Upload the pages to the validator at W3 !

http://validator.w3.org/whatsnew.html#2000-04-28

tells you all about it. If you are already comfortable with the service you
can simply click on the link to the upload service offered three lines
above the box you would ordinarily type your URL into at:

http://validator.w3.org/

HTH,
Fuzzy

At 07:54 PM 7/25/00 -0400, Bryan Bateman wrote:
>Any one know of a free validator that will run form NT.  I am behind a
>firewall at work and the one at W3C can not get to the pages.

[ . . . ]
Captain F.M. O'Lary
webmaster(at)canopy.net
sysop(at)mail.ruediger.leon.k12.fl.us