Re: Problem with HREF tag

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:09:56 -0400
 To:  Michel =?iso-8859-1?Q?C=F4t=E9?= <michelcote(at)pandore.qc.ca>,
Basic <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Michel,

It works perfectly here.

WIN 95 MSIE 4.x

BTW, *Beautiful* page Michel. May I respectfully suggest a little content
in a <.NOFRAMES> area though?

I still find it hard to believe too . . . but there are a lot of folks out
there with browsers that are not capable of frames for one reason or
another. All they are going to see on your site is a blank page the way it
is now.

If nothing else: "Get a life. Click HERE to download NN and HERE to
download MSIE."

:-)
Fuzzy

At 06:28 PM 7/28/00 -0400, Michel C=F4t=E9 wrote:
>    Hello all,
>
>    I've got a problem and I'm stumped, don't know why it's that way.
>
>    Problem is that I have to set of links which only work for about a
>third of an image width.
>
>    One of these is located here:
>    http://www.webdo3d.com/webdo/  check the link over the 'Nous
>contacter' image.  You'll see that it only covers the portion 'acter'.
>It's not an image map, it's straight "A HREF" and "/A" on each side of
>the "IMG SRC" tag.
>
>    The other place where I encounter the same problem is on the
>"M=E9dias" page, click three times on the "=E9tape suivante" link.  You'll
>end up on '=C9tape 4 de 4'.  There you have an image map over the image on
>the bottom right.  The first three mapping starts around the '.com'
>part, only the fourth is okay.
>
>    I really hope someone can help me out on this, I have a deadline to
>meet and that's not a good thing to have...
>
>    Thanks a bunch.
>
>    Michel

Captain F.M. O'Lary
webmaster(at)canopy.net