Re: Graphics Program

 Date:  Thu, 03 Aug 2000 20:11:00 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ken,

I have to agree with Ted on Paint Shop Pro. It's a *fantastic* value and a
very capable program . . . however (I'll bet you knew I was going to say
that) . . . I have to strongly disagree with his recommendation of "Canvas"
at this point in your career.

I have never used, or even seen "Canvas", but I do know very well the
potential DANGER of Java, whether it is the "full monty" or the Java Scrip
so common on the web.

Trust me on this: Using Java (most any flavor) is potentially VERY
dangerous. You can _easily_ wipe a viewers hard drive cleaner than the
Pope's . . . well, you know.

*Please* do the world and the web a favor, get a little knowledge and
experience under your belt _before_ you wander into that area.

HTH,
Fuzzy