Re: Excel Spreadsheets

 Date:  Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:32:12 -0400
 To:  "Shelley Watson" <shelleyw(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Shelley,

!! Aaaah Haaa !!

I have it :-)

Because you say: "The target audience are distributors so I at least want
to have it viewable in Netscape and MSIE."

I have an idea. Excel will export a space (tab) delimited text file.
Because you know your audience it should be possible to establish an
acceptable viewing format via this delimited export ( for instance in a
worst case scenario, aligned columns of data with no header information to
identify them). The "audience" should be able to read/print/view it *now
matter what browser* they were using. Cool. Updating the page would only
take the few seconds it took to spit out another delimited text file . . .
cool huh?

HTH,
Fuzzy.