Re: Calendar

 Date:  Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:21:05 -0400
 To:  "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>,
"HWG Basic List" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Edward,

this is another of those "between a rock and a hard place" things.

At first thought the answer seems simple enough: A Table.

It took about another millisecond for the though; "Wow, *I* would not want
to have to write that table - what a PAIN!" to cross my mind.

I saw the recommendation for a "calender maker" a few minutes ago who's
site offers the typical " . . and publish it to the web" line. Now, in all
honesty I know _nothing_ about the software or the vendor, but I do KNOW
that I would write it by hand before I would trust a canned editor to do
something I was actually going to stand up and charge (good) money for and
represent as "it _works_".

Obviously, this is very heavily laced with my own opinion and almost no
factual information at all. Please, feel free to completely ignore it :-)

HTH,
Fuzzy