Re: Image Map<try this one>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:06:20 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can make options work without even being enabled - WOW. Sometimes I even
impress myself !!

;-)
Fuzzy.
P.S. Obviously (hopefully), I'm kidding. I think we have a bug here. I get
exactly the same result in IE 4.X under WIN95 OSR2, IE 5.X under WIN98, and
IE 5.X under (gasp) WIN 2000. Now, where are the Opera users?