Re: Meta Tags

 Date:  Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:39:08 -0400
 To:  Courtney Carter Trautweiler <jgf001(at)mail.connect.more.net>,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Courtney,

It depends.

I would recommend putting them on each page _provided_ they are changed to
reflect the unique content in/on that page.

As a viewer myself, few things tick me off worse than getting a 'first on
the list' return from a search service on a page that actually has nothing
to do with the content on *that  page*.

It really grinds my grits into powder when that happens.

HTH,
Fuzzy :-)