Re: Meta Tags

 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:53:10 -0400
 To:  "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Someone please jump in here and correct me if I'm wrong, but . . .

I do not believe that _any_ dynamically generated pages are indexed by the
spiders currently roaming the web. I'm pretty sure ONLY static pages are
indexed.

If that is indeed the case, while *I* don't see any problem with including
META info in the template, I don't think it will do you (or your customer)
a bit of good in terms of getting you into a "respectable" place on search
service returns.

HTH,
Fuzzy,