Re: Continuing table woes

 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:07:40 -0400
 To:  Linda Shumaker <lshum(at)localline.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Linda,

That is an easy one.

Go into your file manager program. Highlight the file. Press the Delete key.

Call your attorney. File suit against the people who sold you that "HTML
editor".

Then . . .

Open your favorite ASCII text editor and begin typing in the HTML that will
*actually* do what you are attempting.

I know, I know, you are probably boiling by now. That is OK, as long as you
don't believe in killing the messenger.

HTH,
Fuzzy