Re: Consistent Cross Browser/Platform Font Sizes in CSS

 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:27:40 -0400
 To:  "Sheri Reynolds" <reynolds(at)visualresearch.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sheri,

First,
I _honestly_ mean no disrespect, it's what I feel to be a legitimate
question, relevant to this list specifically. Because of your affiliation
(Visual Research, Inc.) it makes me think you may be able to actually
quantify this answer - to the benefit of everyone here. OK?

Now, the question . . .

How do you justify excluding sooooo many viewers from seeing the site as
designed?

Respectfully (honestly!),
Fuzzy