RE: Re[2]: Window

 Date:  Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:17:13 -0400
 To:  mcs(at)prcn.org (J Alice McCallum),
"Terry" <Terry(at)dndg1.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok. This is a bizarre one . . .

What they are doing is indeed using frames. The main (primary) frameset
calls another frameset. Then they use a JavaScript to call yet _another_
frameset, that uses a JavaScript animation script to dynamically generate
the content you wind up seeing.

Very, very "creative" but . . .

Fuzzy
<soap box time for the day already used up . . . but still has stupid grin!>