Re: banning from site?

 Date:  Tue, 03 Oct 2000 15:05:17 -0400
 To:  Jennifer Nelson <quiltah(at)mail.com>,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jen,

to answer your question: "As a *general* rule, yes."

Now, in order for me (or I suspect, anyone) to help much beyond that answer
we will need at LOT more information on your system, or the system hosting
this list/pages.

As a side note I would just like to throw out a caution.

<Switch to system administrator hat>
To _accurately_ answer your question, information would need to be known
that most sysop's consider Holy, and guard with their lives. Please check
with them before releasing stuff.
</Switch to system administrator hat>

HTH,
Fuzzy.