Re: screen resolution

 Date:  Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:17:51 -0400
 To:  "Karen Small" <krsmall(at)banet.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Karen,

is sounds like you have a pretty good handle on how to reset your monitor
resolution - and what the result looks like.

And yes, there is a ~significant~ number of users out there with this
display setting. Bear in mind that resolution is *way* different from
screen size. A 9" laptop screen is still 9" whether the resolution is set
to 480 or 1620.

But never fear !!

Properly written HTM resizes dynamically to fit the screen viewing it (that
was one of the ~specific~ abilities written into the language when it was
developed).

HTH,
Fuzzy