Re: Resolution

 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:25:13 -0400
 To:  "david pippen" <pipwax(at)mediaone.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
David,

Obviously, the following is *opinion*.

I would have to say the answer for that question will have to come from the
sales department.

Are you selling to those still hitting your site with *less than* 800x600?

If so, *I* sure wouldn't even consider ticking them off by making them
scroll sideways any more then they currently have to if you are designing
at a "fixed" 800X600.

Again, PURE opinion. But one based on experience, so I hope it helps.
Fuzzy.