Re: Puzzle....

 Date:  Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:57:42 -0400
 To:  "Frani Ciesielski" <franic(at)qis.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Frani (et al),

errr. . . 'scuze me, but I feel it important here to point out that
regardless of the browser version, including a subject in a mailto link is
a hack.

ANY browser supporting that is nothing more than a testament to the fault
tolerance of the browser and *definitely* should not be relied on (for
instance, "older" AOL versions choke on it all together, and DO NOT send
the message despite leading the viewer to think it did).

HTH,
Fuzzy