Re: Someone with an iMac or Mac please h_lp

 Date:  Sun, 12 Nov 2000 08:22:26 -0500
 To:  "moira le roux" <mdlr(at)kingsley.co.za>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Moira,

Good news !!

Your problem is not with the Mac browser(s) - for the most part.

You can go here:

http://validator.w3.org

and see what the problem(s) are. All you have to do is enter the ~complete~
URL for the page, press the little button, and the problem will become MUCH
clearer in a matter of just a few seconds (if you have a fast connection).

What I would like to add to that is a tip:

NN is very picky about table construction - especially the Mac versions.
You will find that having spaces between the ending TD and the next
(beginning) TD often presents a problem. It does make the code harder for
humans to read, especially in nested tables, but none the less, I would
strongly suggest removing ALL the spaces from between all the cells in all
the rows.

HTH,
Fuzzy

At 09:47 AM 11/12/00 +0200, moira le roux wrote:
>Hello
>
>I am working on a site that is behaving strangely.  It all looks fine on all
>the different PC's at all resolutions etc.
[. . . ]