Re: Simple(?) HTML Question(?)

 Date:  Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:47:13 -0500
 To:  "Stephanie Thrasher" <sjthrasher(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shouldn't someone mention that:

1) Link underlining is a browser side option that is set on of off in the
viewers preferences.

2) Support for the "style sheet" fixes that have been offered is limited to
4.X and later versions, at least of the two "majority" browsers out there,
and that is about it. It is *Definitely* not supported by the majority of
web browsers cruising the Internet!

?

HTH,
Fuzzy